Wednesday 26 September 2018

4'js run

I have come to the unfortunate end of the 2.6 KM 4'js run I have ran 117.8 KM this year getting a top time of 12.13 min and the worst time was 21.32 I had some great times this year and I could recognize how much fitter I had gotten I think the reason I did so well in the cross country was that I did the 4'js.
doing this run made me get fit to give me discipline and to be worthwhile I could realize how much dirt I had eaten. Out of the many schools I have been to I have been homeschooling I have never been to such a cooperating school I have loved the 4'js. 💪😎✌ 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Xavier. Your positive comments were really nice to read. Yes, you've just quietly gone about your run and I agree, it had big impact on your performance in the Cross Country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xavier I really like your drawing I think it is very neat. Looks like at the end of the year was the highest keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say you were really good at cross country I might start doing the 4Js run myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.